No-Fail Prompts To Good Essay Writing
A no-fail prompt is something you feel comfortable writing about. This can be anything that shows your abilities and writing skills. When you are able to choose a topic you can review a list of prompts and find something you can feel confident about. Such prompts may offer a vast amount of ideas that can turn into a great essay. The following prompts are a few ideas to help you get started writing your essay.
- What fictional character (either from a book or movie) has influenced you?
- Which reality show would you like to be on and what would you change about it?
- What special talent do you wish you had?
- What experience did you have in which you were unsuccessful at reaching a goal?
- Have you ever taken a risk that seemed unsafe but it worked out for you in the end?
- What experienced changed your life forever for good?
- If you could change something about yourself or something that happened in your life what would it be and why?
- What is something you really like about yourself or something you think is special that makes you different from others?
- If you were try to get the last available spot to a college and it came down to you and another applicant competing for it, why should you get it?
- If you could have a conversation with someone you truly admire (living or deceased), who would it be and what would you talk about?
Additional Tips for Good Essay Writing
Good essay writing happens overtime with practice and persistence. You can practice writing essays with a variety of different prompts and compare your skills and creativity over time. A good essay also comes from a solid personal statement that becomes the main focal point. The idea is to be able to provide supporting details for your topic in logic clear and concise manner. You want to show your expertise and creativity at the same time. Writing about things you know well such as personal experiences, events, and even using your imagination to write about something you would like to change, can bring out characteristics in your writing abilities you didn’t know you had. Taking time to practice writing can help you play around with different prompts in a number or subject areas. This will help you prepare for the next essay assignment.