What Are The Main Parts Of A High School Synthesis Essay?
Are you writing a high school synthesis essay, but are not sure how to approach it so that you are able to get the top grade? With the right approach you’ll be able to get a high grade, and you’ll realize the rules to implement are not that difficult. You just need to take the time to figure out what the top rules are. With that thought in mind, here are the top things you need to know when trying to figure out the main parts of a high school synthesis essay:
What Is A Synthesis Piece?
Here are the key characteristics of a synthesis project that you should keep in mind:
- - Connections: you have to make a connection between two or more different types of work. It’s a compare and contrast project that you can complete by taking a look at several different pieces of work.
- - Uniqueness: your project should be unique, because there are so many different pieces of work that you can compare, so you can select a coupling that has not been done before.
- - Example: to get a better idea of what a synthesis projects looks like take a look at example projects.
Main Parts Of A Synthesis Project
Here are the three different sections of the project that you need to be aware of:
- Introduction: the introduction needs to state the different pieces of work that you will be examining. You should also mention the thesis statement, and why you have chosen the piece of work for the comparison.
- Body: the body of the project should contain many paragraphs that examine a different part of the comparison. Try to keep the paragraphs to 4-7 lines in length, and give each one a good quality heading. This will allow the reader to identify easily what the paragraph is about.
- Conclusion: the conclusion should include a summary of what was covered in the body of the essay. Try to leave the reader with some final thoughts that they can take away from the project.
These are just some of the tips that you should keep in mind when writing your synthesis essay. A lot of projects will be different, but by taking a look at examples you’ll realize that they all share similarities in the main parts that are there.